Thursday, January 27, 2011

Best Pizza in Town

The other weekend I met my boyfriend in the city for some drinks and dinner. He took me to a pizzeria on Little Bourke Street called +39. I love this place and the pizza there is soooo yummy. It's always busy (so you know it's good) and I love the genuine Italian service (some of the waiters barely speak english!). I've been wanting to try one of their nutella calzones for dessert ever since he first took me there, but deciding we didn't feel like something so rich, opted for the "Sweet pizza" instead, with strawberries and nutella. Let me tell you, I'm not sure whether it was the few glasses of wine I had already or the fact I was quite hungry, but it was AMAZING!! 
(Sorry for the fuzzy image quality, this was taken with an iphone)
Dress as top: Kachel
Skirt: Witchery
Bag: Tilkah


6 comments:

  1. Hi sweet girl. You look so cute in this post. Loving the bag! I'm so glad you liked those cookies. I updated with a new trick - check it out here.

    xx

    November Grey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time! Love your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ladies :)
    Sjaar it was definitely a fun night and completely last minute... Funny how those are sometimes the best!
    Thanks November Grey! I will be checking out this new recipe of yours.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment, you look so cute!
    I love your top <3
    You have a new follower, follow me back if you want <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! Love the sparkly details on your top :)

    Hugs,

    Camille @ Paris in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  6. U R ADORABLE! and your blog :-)

    xoxo Haleigh aka your new fan in Paris

    ReplyDelete